Selasa, 18 Oktober 2011

God understand you more than you do


My parent bought me a notebook one mounth ago. I’m glad. But I thought what about my brother? And I ask my mother, “mom, why don’t you buy a notebook for Abi (my brother’s name)? he also need it,isn’t he?”. And my mother answer with a smile in her face “your brother also need this one like you. But I and your father have been thought this case before. And the conclusion is you are more need than him. He more need a camera because of he is a freelance photographer, whereas you are study Theology and it must have a lot of paper. Your brother got a money from his camera so he can survive without depend on me or your father too much even he still a college, so I hope you can make something that have a benefit for you with this netbook, like your brother did with his camera.”  From that day, I felt thankful with God. He gave everything that I need. Not what I want. He knows what I need. He created me. So He know everything good for me. 
what i learn from this case? “God more understand you than you do” :)

1 komentar: